I love honest people!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yesterday, my new car was hit in the parking lot while I was working. That sucks. I work on 4200 S Highland Drive and we've had SO many problems out here specifically with the parking lot. My co-workers car was stolen last year right out of the parking lot in broad daylight while we were working. And 2 other employees that I know of have been hit in the parking lot without anybody leaving a note or anything. So, I guess I shouldn't really be all that surprised. However, what did surprise me is that the guy who hit my car was kind enough to leave a note with his name and phone number on it. I can't tell you how grateful and appreciative I am that he left a note. Because I'm sure it would have been pretty easy for him to get away without leaving anything. So, hopefully it will all be resolved quickly and I'll get my car fixed with no issues.

3 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Yay for honest people. People like that restore my faith in my fellow mankind.

Mills Family said...

My car was hit in my parking lot at home yeah i was parked in my under covered parking and they still hit me, but the little man was very honest and left a note with his number and info so it was great, luckily there was no real damage so I didn't even worry about it but at least he was honest.
I could never just drive away I would feel so bad.
So was there alot of damage to your car?

janeal said...

There's about a baseball sized dent on the rear-passenger corner of my car. So it's not too bad, but more than I'd want to leave there.

It's so nice to hear that there are other honest people out there. Last month, some lady hit another car in our work parking lot and just took off (after getting out to inspect the damage she did), but a guy I work with saw and got her license plate number and left a note with it on the car that got hit. It drives me insane that she would just leave, but it was so satisfying to know she ended up getting caught in the end! :)