Finally an update

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been meaning to post some pictures of Jamison for awhile now and I'm just finally getting to it. But FINALLY, here are some pictures.















This is how we end every bath. He has to have both of his feet covered up and he's very specific as to what color of towel he needs to be using.

And this is him at our next door neighbor's birthday party. They rented a pony and Jamison LOVED it!!!





I really need to take more pictures.... I'm so bad with that.

Anyways, I only have about 3 weeks left (HOPEFULLY) until I have the baby! I think the most common question I get these days is 'Do you have a name yet?' So, I thought I'd let everyone know that the answer is yes, her name will be Gianna. And I'm completely set on this name too, so if you don't like it, please don't tell me.... And also, there is no need to point out that it does not start with a 'J'. I promise that I already know that it doesn't start with a 'J'. And I do feel much better now that we've decided on a name because it was kind of hard to come up with one we both liked. Jay actually came up with her name which is very surprising considering some of the names he came up with when we were trying to figure out a name for Jamison (for example... Mortimer). So, basically, we're just trying now to get everything ready for her to come. Luckily, we pretty much have everything we need, but we're still working on getting everything organized. But I am getting really really excited. And I'm getting really big so I'm worried she might be a big baby like Jamison was.

Also, I still haven't gotten my car back... but I'm hoping to be able to get it tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

6 comments:

Jackie Johnson said...

Yay for Gianna! I am SO excited for her to come out and play with us! This one seemed to go a lot slower than with Jamison for some reason!

Jamison is as cute as ever in his cowboy hat. As Uncle Greg would say - Cowboy Up. :)

The Bawden Bunch said...

YAY, she has a name! You know it sorta sounds like it starts with a J too. I was just talking to your dad yesterday and told him, 22 more days! I'm counting down with you...I cant wait to meet Gianna.
Jamison is such a cute little man! You otta get him a pony!

janeal said...

Yes, just what we need... MORE ANIMALS!!! :)

Mills Family said...

yeah i don't think you need anymore animals hehehe, but he does look cute on the little pony!
I think Gianna is a way cute name so how did you guys come up with this one? Thats okay if it doesn't start with a J, I am not going to have all my kids names start with a m either, just one of them. The others will start with a C and a T, thats if i can have more then 1!

janeal said...

Jay actually came up with her name and I really don't know where he heard it from...

I'm thinking you're going to have at least 3 kids all at once! So, does that mean you already have picked out names? I think you should share too! :)

All About M.E.('s) said...

Oh 'J'ianna. I love it! Cute pictures!