Less than 2 weeks! (Well... hopefully!)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So, I just thought I'd make sure that everyone knows that according to my due date, I have less than two weeks left until Gianna gets here! As of my last appt (on Friday), there is absolutely nothing going on that might indicate that she will be making an appearance sometime soon. It'd be nice if that changes by my appt this Friday but we'll see. My due date is June 9th according to the doctor, but both of my ultrasounds showed June 3rd and June 4th. I wasn't early when I had Jamison, but I have no idea if I would have been on time or not since I was induced 3 days before my due date. I've actually had about 4 requests for her to be due on June 10th but I'm secretly (and by secretly, I mean posting on a website that could be read by anyone) hoping that she comes earlier! My doctor is leaving town on June 4th so it'd be nice if he was able to deliver her before then. And Jay and I are really excited for her to get here. So, anyone have any guesses as to when she'll come?

7 comments:

Jackie Johnson said...

Who wants it to come on June 10th and why? Just curious!

I make a bet that she will come on June 7th. which that would work out nicely since that would be the weekend! :)

Mills Family said...

Hello you can't guess the 7th cuz that was my guess jackie hehehe.
I think shane and april wanted her to come on the 10th cuz thats there anniversary, since jaxon came on the 26th(janeals b-day)
Janeal is that why?
Well i can't wait until she gets here.

janeal said...

Yep, April was the first person to request the 10th. And since she was so kind to have Jaxon on my birthday (which makes it VERY easy to remember), she thought I should return the favor and have mine on the 10th so she can remember it easily. And apparantly the 10th is a popular day for birthdays. I've had two requests for it because of that... K, I guess only 3 requests for the 10th, not 4.

The 7th?????? Are you sure you guys don't mean like May 30th or 31st???? Jackie, who did you make a bet with?

Anonymous said...

I think little Gianna will be born on Tuesday, June 3rd. That's just one more week, JaNeally. When you go to the doctor Friday, he'll say, "see you next week" and by Tuesday (before your next appointment) she'll be here. I'll plan on watching my little Jamison that day.

Your mom
Jamison's grandma
and Gianna's new grandma

NicKnight said...

I second your mom! (and because its my anniversary so its already a very special date and her arrival would make it all the better!) BTW I'm mailing off another cd today so hopefully this one works. Sorry about that it keeps plaguing me! Any guess on why it didn't open but the other one did???

Natalie said...

I vote for June 7th. Because then her birthday will be 06/07/08 - also easy to remember and really cool too!

janeal said...

06/07/08... I do kind of like that. Okay, if I have to wait that long, maybe I'll try for that day!

nicole, thanks for sending me a new cd! I'll let you know when I get it! :)