Progress update

Friday, May 30, 2008

All right, the title of this is a little misleading since it kind of makes it seem like I might have some sort of progress to update on. But no, as of my appointment today, there is still absolutely NOTHING going on. Not even a little bit. Apparently she's in no hurry to get here.

So, since my doctor is about to be headed to Europe, I've been switched to a new doctor temporarily and I will see him next week. If things are still not progressing, they will probably schedule an induction date for when my doctor comes back (I think around the 19th or so). I really didn't want to be induced this time around, but I guess by then I'll probably be all right with it since I'll be about 2 weeks late at that point.

I'm still really hoping that she'll change her mind and come on her own sometime in the next week or so. So, if any of you could send dialating thoughts my way, I'd really appreciate it!!! :)

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

Okay here is my dialating thought, you are going to have her on the
7th because my b-day is on the 7th of may and we like that number, and that is martins actual birthday on june 7th so that would be fun.
K I will keep my fingers crossed.

Natalie said...

That stinks! I had to be induced and I really didn't want to either. But I agree with the Mills Family. She's coming on the 7th!!

You can always try the crazy home inducing remedies. Let's see... I was told to eat fresh pineapple, spend lots of "quality time" with my husband, massage some certain spot right above my ankle bone, exercise, jump on a trampoline... that's all I can remember for now.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Marty's birthday is on June 7th and Madi's is the 12th, so either day would be a good day for a baby to be born!

Natalie said...

Only one more day until your baby's birth day!