Missing my boys.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well, I had to say goodbye last night to my Jamison and I'm now on Day 1 of my Wisconsin trip for work. I already miss him so much. I was just talking to Jay and apparantly when him and Jamison pulled into our driveway, he saw my car, got excited and said 'Mommy's here!'. I am going to miss him so much for the next 8 days!!! He better not forget about me. Every time I go out of town, he forgets that he loves mommy more than daddy and when I get home, everything is 'no no mommy, daddy do it'. Fortunately, he usually seems to remember within a few days but I'm worried that the older he gets, he may just decide he likes daddy better. Hopefully this week will go by quickly. The plane ride was a bit more uncomfortable than usual. Sitting in one place for so long when I'm this pregnant isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Well, the good news is that I've been here for about 4 hours and so far the only stupid thing I've done is lock myself out of my hotel room. Fortunately, that is much easier to remedy than other things I have done; all they do is just make me another key. Well, I guess that's all that really happened when I accidently threw my rental car keys away last summer... but that seemed to be a much bigger ordeal than just going downstairs and asking for a new key. Anyways, my goal is to make it through this week without any 'unfortunate incidents'. No losing or throwing away my keys, no leaving my luggage in the hotel when I leave, no getting lost and no losing my purse/wallet or anything else that might be important. We'll see if I make it. The sad thing is that I have done all these things when I was completely normal. This time I'm 7 months pregnant besides... this does not look good for me! Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

Jackie Johnson said...

Good luck Janeally! BE SAFE! Not to worry - I am positive you will do LOTS of dumb things this time! :)

Mills Family said...

Oh Janeal you are to funny! I wish you the best of luck that you do not do anything stupid, actually i kind of hope you do, so you have a good story to tell us when you get back hehehe.

All About M.E.('s) said...

The nerve of your work sending you on business at 7 months pregnant!! I hope they are paying you triple pay. I'm sure that your boys miss you terribly as well. Madi does the same thing with Marty when she spends the day with him-she doesn't want anything to do with me when I get home. It usually takes her a little while to warm up to me and it's been even worse since I started working, so I feel your pain. Anyway, hurry home and be safe in the meantime!