We finally saw her!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Girl finally cooperated with us this morning and we were able to get some pictures! :) Apparantly she's flipped over so she was in a much better position to show her little face to us. Also, she appeared to be asleep (or close to it) so that made it a little easier to focus in on her. The past two times she was so active that anytime we could get a good look at her, it was gone before we knew it. Anyways, I am pretty happy that we actually got to see her and got some pictures. I've posted them all in the 'Pictures' section, but here's a couple of them:



Also, since both my sister in law (Tracy) and my aunt (Sandy) have requested to see a picture of the pregnant me, here's a picture of me taken just today at 29 weeks:


And of course, I can't leave out my sweet little boy. I've posted a bunch of new pictures of him in the 'Pictures' section, but this is him proudly showing off his newly colored Easter eggs. He had so much fun coloring them last weekend!

5 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

You are adorable...your daughter is adorable...Jamison is adorable. You guys are all SOOO adorable! Cute post. Can't wait to meet your adorable little girl in person.

Mills Family said...

Oh she is so cute, and I think she is going to have a ton of black hair, just like you did when you were born. Also Janeal you look great, just a tiny pregnant girl, i hope i will be just like you.

The Bawden Bunch said...

YAY!!!3rd times a charm!
It's so amazing how much detail you can see. She is so cute...I cant wait to meet her. You are so tiny! I think I was showing as much as you are at 17 weeks and your what, 30 weeks? I'm jealous.
Jamison is so cute too. He has the cutest personality!

NicKnight said...

Oh my Gosh those ultrasound pics. are amazing! I love that Jackie's such a proud aunt cause she keeps me updated on all his fun milestones. Your little girl is going to be just as adorable.

Natalie said...

Yay for your belly pics and baby girl. She's bound to be adorable!