Pyramids

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Over the 1/2 hour drive home today, Jamison talked for the entire 30 minutes without stopping. The first 10 minutes were spent explaining to me that his gloves are blue and that the pink gloves and boots belong to Gianna. Apparently, I switched his and Gianna's backpacks this morning when I dropped them off. That's what happens when mommy brings them to school (usually Jay drops them off since their school is right next to his work). Oh well, I told him I learned my lesson.

In the next 20 minutes, I received the following information: Pyramids are very big. They are made from pieces that are put together to look like a mountain. Pyramids are brown. They are slippery. There are kings and treasures inside the pyramids. There is also one mommy that lives in the pyramid. The mommy has toilet paper all over. There are no letters in pyramids. And with that, at the age of 4, I'm pretty sure that Jamison has surpassed my entire knowledge of pyramids (I didn't know they were slippery). He's so cute! :)

1 comments:

Mills Family said...

Jamison is so freaking cute and thats hilarious that he talked the whole way home.