I've been tagged...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

By my friend Natalie. : )

HUSBAND TAG:
What is his name? Technically Jason, but I call him Jay
How long have you been married? Just over 5 years (since Jan. 11th)
How long did you date? A long time... I think just over 3 years.
How old is he? 29!!
Who eats more? Well, I'm pregnant right now so that's not really a fair question... but I'm going to still say Jay.
Who said "I love you" first? Jay
Who is taller? Jay
Who sings better? Jay... Has anybody heard me sing??? : )
Who is smarter? Oh definitely me!
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? Mostly Jay (and Jamison)
Who does the dishes? Both of us, but I think Jamison does it the most.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on which way you're looking at the bed... Kody pretty much takes up all sides, but facing the bed, the right side's technically Jay's.
Who pays the bills? Jay
Who mows the lawn? Jay (with Jamison following closely behind with his own mower)... Jay finds it therapeutic and will mow several times per week.
Who cooks dinner? Both of us.
Who drives when you are together? Jay.
Who is more stubborn? I'm not sure... probably me?
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, Jay NEVER admits that he's wrong... of course I'm never wrong so...
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, Jay's parents are pretty far away.
Who proposed? Jay.
Who has more friends? Me.
Who has more siblings? Jay.
Who wears the pants? Me... but Jay's good competition. : )

I now tag Mickele!!!

5 comments:

Jay LaVanway said...

So I cook, mow the yard, pay the bills, and do the driving while you have more friends?

Sounds like you really are smarter than I am...

All About M.E.('s) said...

I had no idea that Jay's real name is Jason. I learned something new. Also, for the record, I have heard you both sing and I think you both have fabulous voices!

Mills Family said...

Hey you can't tag me on this one, i have already answered these questions before, cuz Mindy E. tagged me so there I don't have to repeat them.

janeal said...

OH NO!!! I completely forgot that! The worst part is that I already did this too!!!! April sent it to me... that's so sad that I didn't even remember... okay, I'll have to tag someone else. Oh wait! I'm out of blogging friends. K, everyone's off the hook this time! :)

The Estes Family said...

hey janeal congrats on the baby girl!! How exciting, hope things are going well