Being sick sucks.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

As much as I'd love to update with a bunch of fun information, I'm afraid that the only thing going on for us lateley is that we are sick. All of us. And being pregnant and sick isn't as much fun as you might think it is. It started with Jamison getting strep. Then he dropped a train on my foot which sadly demobilized me for a couple days. And then I got sick with horrible cold and Jay is now sick with the same cold. Fortunately, I got smart and called my doctor which resulted in medicine and life has become much better. Jamison has been so sweet though and he's been in such a cooperative mood for the last week which really helps. He's perfectly capable of either getting me everything I ask for (juice, etc) or finding daddy and having daddy get me everything I ask for. Although Jay usually gets me whatever I ask for anyways, I find that it seems to be very effective to have Jamison ask instead. That little 'please?' is really hard to resist. Anyways, I am happy to say that with the exception of Jay who is just starting his journey of sickness, the rest of us seem to be getting over it.

Not much new going on with the Baby Girl. I feel her moving all the time now which is a lot of fun. Still no name yet... We have, however, made plans to travel to South Dakota to meet up with Jay's family at the end of July. That should make for an interesting road trip with Jamison and an infant and of course Kody. AND, it looks like Jamison and Baby Girl are getting another new cousin! Tracy, Jay's sister, is expecting in October! :)

4 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

That sucks! Sorry you guys are sick. That is one thing that you can always count on-your kids getting you sick. I know that Marty and I have been sick a lot more often since becoming parents. Oh well-it's worth it. Hope you all get better very soon. I'm glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well too-I can't wait to meet your little girl!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry you're all so sick. That is no fun at all! Hope you fell better soon...

Colleen Eyre said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick. But - how exciting to know you are having a little girl! I can hardly wait! Your cute little family is growing. We must have a family/friend get-together very soon. We've had too much WINTER this year.

Brentie and I have been remodeling the house. When it's finished, we'll have you all up for a party.

LOL

Aunt Colleen

janeal said...

Mindy, kids do get you sick. I keep telling Jamison that it's lucky he's so cute.... :)

Natalie, I'm feeling much better now and it seems like Jay and Jamison are better too now.

Colleen, I've missed you at bowling this year! I'll be waiting for my party invitation!