Can I blame pregnancy?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I realize that normally I do a lot of stupid things, but since I am pregnant right now, do you think I can blame these things on pregnancy? Yesterday, we had about 10 visitors from our customer come into town for training and I have been elected the lucky person to do this training. So, I was doing my hair yesterday before work and I somehow managed to clamp my ear with my hot flat iron. Like I completely missed my hair and got my ear instead. It hurt. I really have no idea how I did this... Anyways, I don't exactly leave myself with a lot of extra time in the morning so I used the time I drive to work to hold an ice pack on my ear. Well, as soon as I got to work, I had to take it off so I could start training. And you know when you burn something as long as you have something cold on it, it feels fine, but as soon as you take away the cold, it hurts worse than before... This is how I spent the first hour of my training. I'm not quite sure what I said during this time but I'm hoping it was at least coherent. :) Luckily, nobody's mentioned anything so far...

1 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

I'm sure it hurt! But, it made me laugh. Thanks for the laugh and I hope your ear gets better soon.